1. What maximum number of articles can be published in one collection?
The number of articles by one author isn't limited. We recommend publishing no more than 5 articles in one edition.
2. How can I find out, whether my article has passed the expert evaluation for publication in the journal /conference?
As soon as the article is reviewed, we will send you the result of reviewing.
3. What is the rules and demands for sending articles to the journal?
Having prepared the article in accordance with the terms indicated on the website, you can send it to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Where exactly will the article be published and how can I get copies of it?
After your article is reviewed by our editorial board, it will be published on the online site of the journal "BAZIZ". The PDF option will be sent to your e-mail address within 24 hours of its publication.
5. Do articles published on the e-journal website have the same force as printed articles?
The electronic site of our online magazine is the main information site; the articles published on it according to Article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the Mass Media" have the same force as printed articles.
6. How can I get access to viewing the online version of the journals?
You can view the online versions of journals on our website in the section Archive.
7. How much does it cost to publish an article?
Cost of the publication depends on the edition, where you want to publish your article, on its content and page count.
The approximate price is specified on our website in the description of each edition. Exact cost is calculated after the publishing house has received the author’s application with the attached article. In case the publishing house accepts the article, you will receive the message with complete calculation of cost and all possible payment methods by mail within 5 days.